1. Scope of Privacy Protection Policy
2. Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Data
In this website you are using the "Contact Us" interactive function of the service function will collect your personal information including name, company name, job title, contact number, e-mail address, address, this website will only forward your voluntary personal identification information to service inbox, and it will not keep your personal information in the database; the purpose of our collecting your personal data is only to serve as the basis for the contact or service between our company and your business. It also preserves the relevant track data in accordance with the personal Data Protection Act. If you do not provide complete and correct personal data, some services and functions may not be available.
During normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions. The network login information of the website will be collected, including the IP address, the use time, the use of the browser, the browsing and the data record, etc., this record is only used as a reference for the Company to improve the service of the website, not be revealed in public.
3. Data Protection
4. External links to Website
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
The foregoing proviso includes but is not limited to:
(1) With your written consent.
(2) The law expressly states.
(3) To protect your life, body, liberty or property from danger or to benefit your rights and interests.
When your conduct on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and of other users or cause harm to anyone, the website management unit shall analyze and disclose your personal data in order to identify, contact or take necessary legal action.
6. Use of Google Analytics
In case IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the area of Member States of the European Union or in other countries which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them with other services relating to website use and Internet usage. The IP address which is transferred by your browser during the use of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
When you use this website through your browser or other client, our server will automatically record specific technical information. These server records may contain information such as your IP address, web-page requirements, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, date and time when the request was sent. This server record is only used as a reference for server management. We will not use this server record to analyze "individual" viewers.
8. Use of Your Information
(1) To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
(2) To provide information to you relating to products, events or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
(3) To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
(4) If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
As a multinational company, Lo Shih Enterprise has a multinational web presence. Lo Shih Enterprise may use the information in connection with processing your inquiries and orders and to help improve our products and services. Lo Shih Enterprise may also share such information with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, providing customer support, or providing you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
We only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of personal data necessary to provide the services on our behalf, and the third parties are not permitted to use your personal data except for the limited purpose of completing the requested service or transaction.
9. Storing Your Personal Data
10. Disclosing Your Information
(1) In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
(2) Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
(3) To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
11. Third-Party Links
12. Your Rights and Contact
13. Amendment to Privacy Protection Policy
Due to the continuous rapid development of the Internet, the privacy protection policy of this website will be amended at any time according to the needs, and the amended terms will be updated on this website.
Last updated on July 01, 2019